The Farm Chokchai Group is divided into 2 business groups including 7 companies as follows

 

  1. Chokchai International Company Limited
    • manages residential and commercial real estate property including land and buildings.
  2. Chokchai Food and Restaurants Company
    • operates restaurant businesses under the name Chokchai Steakhouse and Chokchai Steak Limited Burger selects and processes food products for affiliated restaurant businesses.
  3. Farm Chokchai Company Limited
    • operates a comprehensive dairy farm, including breeding dairy cows for export.
  4. Chokchai Ranch Company Limited
    • operates an animal and dairy cattle feed industry: animal food production capacity is 3,500 tons per month, 20% of which is used in the farm and the other 80% is sold to farmers. The company is also a major distributor of drugs and mineral supplements for farm animals.
  5. Chokchai Ranch Resort Company Limited
    • directs the tour, accommodation, and retail and merchandising divisions of the business.
  6. Chokchai International Company Limited
    • manages residential and commercial real estate property including land and buildings.
  7. Bizkid Company Limited
    • provides consultancy services for management, marketing, and training, together with the sharing of useful experiences among client companies.